Closing date: Midnight, Thursday 20th July
Streetlife is looking to recruit a full-time Communications Manager with a starting salary of £28,000 – £30,000 per annum, depending on experience. The contract for this position is permanent and is currently part-funded by The Frontline Network until September 2025. This role is critical to the organisation, and the continuation of funding will be a priority for the Trust.
The worker will also be responsible for managing the Frontline Network; find out more here. This involves producing newsletters, organising networking events, multi-agency meetings, conferences and creating reports.
Other Tasks include:
- Improve recording, monitoring and demonstrating impact.
- Prepare monthly reports for man com.
- Develop annual reports.
- Assist with volunteer recruitment: advertising, overseeing DBS and induction, allowing the managers to focus on training and supervision.
- Improve communication through the newsletter, website, and social media.
- Manage fundraising events in-house and be the link for external events.
- Be responsible for GDPR, confidentiality and consent.
The successful candidate will be an experienced manager and leader with excellent communication skills. They will be passionate about providing quality services for vulnerable young people as well as being organised, assertive and creative.
Interested? Please read the job description and person specification and use the online application form to share your details, skills and experiences. Please return applications electronically by midnight on Thursday, 20th July, via the form below.